Stanley Rogers BI-PLY Professional Frypan 24cm
Cook like a professional with this 24cm BI-PLY Professional Frypan from Stanley Rogers. Made from durable stainless steel with a heavy gauge body that transfers heat evenly throughout the pan. Suitable for high temperatures, metal utensils, all stovetops, and ovens.
Stanley Rogers BI-PLY has been designed to withstand the toughest cooking conditions. The 18/10 stainless steel interior is extremely durable and ideal for high temperature cooking. It is metal utensil safe and can be seasoned to create a non-stick surface if desired. The hard anodised body is 3.5mm thick, and efficiently transfers heat not only across the base, but up the sides of the pan too. It is compatible with all cooktops, including induction, and has a double vented handle to reduce heat transfer while cooking. This frypan is also oven safe to 200ºC allowing recipes to be started on the stove, and finished in the oven. Although it is dishwasher safe, hand washing is recommended to ensure optimum condition is maintained.
- Stanley Rogers BI-PLY Professional Frypan 24cm
- Contemporary design and black matte exterior
- Bi-ply 2 layer construction
- Premium 18/10 stainless steel interior
- Hard anodised aluminium body
- Heavy gauge 3.5mm body – heats evenly up sides and base
- Suitable for high temperature cooking (Can be seasoned to create non-stick surface)
- Double vented cool touch stainless steel handle
- Metal utensil safe
- Suitable for all cooktops
- Oven safe to 200ºC
- Dishwasher safe (hand washing recommended)
- 50 year guarantee