Essteele Per Forza Open French Skillet 24cm
The Essteele Per Forza 24cm Open French Skillet is made with functional design features that are perfect for everyday cooking. The cast aluminium construction is durable and provides efficient heating, while the reinforced non-stick surface is long lasting, makes cleaning up easy, and is PFOA free. Also dishwasher, oven and induction suitable.
Combining modern European style with Italian engineering, Essteele Per Forza equips everyday chefs with incredibly strong and reliable non-stick cookware that will last a lifetime. Constructed from cast aluminium, the 24cm Open French Skillet is durable and heats fast and efficiently on all cooktops, including induction, providing even heat distribution and fantastic results. These pans feature a reinforced non-stick surface that is PFOA free and finished with two additional non-stick layers that make food release and cleaning easy. The phenolic handle stays cool when cooking on stovetops and is oven safe to 180°C allowing recipes to be started on stoves and finished in the oven.
- Essteele Per Forza Open French Skillet 24cm
- Thick cast aluminium core for ultimate durability
- Fast and even heat distribution
- Reinforced non-stick surface ensures lasting results
- Two additional non-stick layers provide maximum food release
- Non-stick exterior for easy cleaning
- Phenolic handles stay cool on stovetops
- Suitable for all cooktops including induction
- PFOA free
- Oven safe to 180°C
- Metal utensil safe
- Dishwasher safe although hand washing recommended
- Designed and made in Italy
- Lifetime guarantee
Essteele first appeared on Australian shelves in the late 1940s and since that time they’ve set the standard by which all others were measured, bringing you great looking cookware and accessories that continually perform.